Italian Cooking Classes
Welcome to Bruna’s “La Convivialita”, an Italian cooking classes experience not to forget. This is a once in a life time treat that you’ll not experience anywhere else. An intimate, Hands-on, and true Italian cooking experience.
Why La Convivialita – TEAM BUILDING COOKING CLASSES
The perfect group class for that intimate team building.
BACHELORETTE COOKING CLASSES
Looking for something a little more hands-on. Why not learn a the skill of making home-made pasta while sipping on organic Italian wines. The perfect bachelorette experience.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY COOKING CLASSES
Tired of the Saturday braai at home with your mates. Want to interact a little more with your family? Why not combine, Italian pasta making classes with a lovely lunch and some fantastic wine with friends and family. Visit our Pasta Classes for family and friends for more info.
Interested in attending, click here to book a session.
What does La Convivialita Offer
- Currently home-made pasta courses are on offer
- All classes are hands-on
- All pasta is made from scratch
- You work in groups of 2 per pasta machine
- You are taught to make a true authentic Italian pasta sauce
- Lunch is served afterwards
- Wine is served, only imported Italian organic wines
- Espresso is served on request
- A little treat is served with the Espresso
Who runs La Convivialita
Based in Pretoria, Bruna Green (formally “Perotti”) comes from a bloodline of brilliant Italian cooks. She has brought her traditional heritage into the home and now offers a great Italian cooking school in Pretoria. At the moment this is not a FULL time cooking school,
Classes are subject to availability.